Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chester Strikes Again!

For those of you that don't know Chester, she is my pet girl guinea pig. And if anyone was wondering why I gave HER a boy name, it was because I liked the name. That is the one and only reason why I named her Chester. But, in my point of view it fits her quite well. Very well, actually. I will insert 2 videos and 2 pictures. If you're wondering, on one of the videos, why on EARTH I would take a video of my room, it is Chester squeaking. The speaker is on the back of the camera, so it would get better sound if I did that. So I did it. Okay, who cares about introductions? You? Well, not me that much. So let's get to the pictures and videos!





Yummy! A carrot!

 
Just. One. More. Carrot. Please?




P.S. If they aren't very good quality, its because of the video. Not me.

P.S.S. Click here to see even more pics of Chester! And here to see even more!







3 comments:

  1. hi ella,

    i love your videos!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    P.S. Who are you Anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. you don't have to answer. If you don't want to...

    ReplyDelete