Monday, August 27, 2012

And So The Votes Predict...

The votes, so far, wanted me to get more videos and pictures and news on my blog. Well, you may think the votes predict what i will do, but no! The votes tell ME what to do. Yes, I said it. For whatever people vote for , I will put on my blog ASAP(As Soon As Possible, for those of you that don't know.). The videos do take a while to upload and I was having difficulties with them yesterday. I will try again today, in this post.






Well, I just found out, it just takes a while. So, here is a video of Chester. Also, if you want a video of a Indian mudskipper, comment or on he poll, vote "Other" and whatever else you think. (e.g. videos)


P.S.  Click here to see even more pics of Chester! And here to see even more! And here to see even more!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute I have a guinea pig named Mister Gibs :D her loves to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She/He(Or did you press the R by accident?) must be so cute! Can you send me an email with a picture of Mister Gibs? (If you know how)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah sure haven't checked this comment in a while, so umm... its a he sorry typed fast ill email you a pic i got a pic of me and my sisters girl guinea pig kissing!

    ReplyDelete